KÖP C-Rad

KÖP C-Rad Bevaka tråd

Startad av Bo Eloff

Välkommen till forumet!
Du måste vara inloggad för att kunna skriva inlägg.

RTInvestors bild

RTInvestor skrev 3 jul, 22:07

I apologise for writing in American but there is little discussed about this company on US forums. I have been investing in radiation therapy companie...
Pil nerSe hela citeringen

I apologise for writing in American but there is little discussed about this company on US forums. I have been investing in radiation therapy companies for the last 2 decades and a buddy of mine suggested i might like to take a look at this little Swiss company. I know the market and technology well having also worked in the field but i wanted to do some due dilligence as I have never heard of these guys before. With the help of google translate, i've read through some of the posts. There are quite a number of things that don't really add up but i'll start with one at a time. There is mention of a competitor 'RT Vision', that is said to have inferior technology but has far outsold C-Rad. Looking on their website, they seem to have about 250 systems worldwide compared with about 50 from C-rap. Are they vastly outselling C-Rad because the C-rad staff are not up to the job, because the RT Vision system has significant advantages or is there another explanation that i should know about? Again, sorry to you'll for not writing in Swiss.

Bengt-Erik Freiholtz skrev 4 jul, 03:07

Do you really know for which people you are writing and in what language and country where you are at all ?

American is as far as I know not a langu...

Do you really know for which people you are writing and in what language and country where you are at all ?

American is as far as I know not a language but english is, and Swiss is not the language used in Sweden but swedish is.

Would you apreciate if I would write in portuguese just because I am writing from South America ?

daniel skrev 4 jul, 07:07

God morgon alla.
Verkar som att vi har en skojare som försöker göra
folk osäkra på sin investering genom att skriva " crap "
på olika forum.
Öve...

daniel skrev 4 jul, 07:07

God morgon alla.
Verkar som att vi har en skojare som försöker göra
folk osäkra på sin investering genom att skriva " crap "
på olika forum.
Över till insiders försäljningen på 200.000 aktier,
så är min tro/förhoppning att Bengt Lind säljer sina aktier för att sen köpa tillbaka dom i en kapitalförsäkring.
Annars känns det som att 1. det kommer inga goda nyheter i sommar som Elekta interfacet m.m .
2. Han behöver pengar.
Med vänlig hälsning Daniel

oops! An honest typo I can assure you, it had been a long day. I am seriously interested in this company and i would appreciate any advice you may be able to give regarding my genuine concerns.

Mysgubbens bild

I apologise for writing in American but there is little discussed about this company on US forums. I have been investing in radiation therapy companie...

I apologise for writing in American but there is little discussed about this company on US forums. I have been investing in radiation therapy companies for the last 2 decades and a buddy of mine suggested i might like to take a look at this little Swiss company. I know the market and technology well having also worked in the field but i wanted to do some due dilligence as I have never heard of these guys before. With the help of google translate, i've read through some of the posts. There are quite a number of things that don't really add up but i'll start with one at a time. There is mention of a competitor 'RT Vision', that is said to have inferior technology but has far outsold C-Rad. Looking on their website, they seem to have about 250 systems worldwide compared with about 50 from C-rap. Are they vastly outselling C-Rad because the C-rad staff are not up to the job, because the RT Vision system has significant advantages or is there another explanation that i should know about? Again, sorry to you'll for not writing in Swiss.

American is as far as I know not a language but english is, and Swiss is not the language used in Sweden but swedish is.

Would you apreciate if I would write in portuguese just because I am writing from South America ?

RTInvestor skrev 4 jul, 10:07

Again, I apologise for writing in English (American -English) however, as i mentioned, there is no equivalent forum in the US that is discussing this ...

Again, I apologise for writing in English (American -English) however, as i mentioned, there is no equivalent forum in the US that is discussing this company. I could have put my words through google translate but i think that may have caused more confusion. You may of course write in whatever language you wish but you would probably get fewer replies in Portuguese than i did in English.

Any advice that you could give would be greatly appreciated.

I´m sorry, I don´t have the time to give you all the answers (specially not translating), but C-RAD is an international company, so you can read a lot at their homesajt.

Like this:
"Press release 2013-06-18
C-RAD AB with its three fully owned subsidiaries and three international sales companies are all active in the field of radiation therapy. After the decline of the US market in 2012 a recovery can be seen. C-RAD has during last months sold five Sentinel and Catalyst systems to clinics in the US."

http://www.c-rad.info/index.php

Best Regards

RTInvestors bild

Again, I apologise for writing in English (American -English) however, as i mentioned, there is no equivalent forum in the US that is discussing this ...

Again, I apologise for writing in English (American -English) however, as i mentioned, there is no equivalent forum in the US that is discussing this company. I could have put my words through google translate but i think that may have caused more confusion. You may of course write in whatever language you wish but you would probably get fewer replies in Portuguese than i did in English.

Mysgubben skrev 4 jul, 18:07

I´m sorry, I don´t have the time to give you all the answers (specially not translating), but C-RAD is an international company, so you can read a lot...

I´m sorry, I don´t have the time to give you all the answers (specially not translating), but C-RAD is an international company, so you can read a lot at their homesajt.

Like this:
C-RAD AB with its three fully owned subsidiaries and three international sales companies are all active in the field of radiation therapy. After the decline of the US market in 2012 a recovery can be seen. C-RAD has during last months sold five Sentinel and Catalyst systems to clinics in the US."

Best Regards

I never thought of looking there....

I´m sorry, I don´t have the time to give you all the answers (specially not translating), but C-RAD is an international company, so you can read a lot...

Like this:

Best Regards

RTInvestor skrev 4 jul, 22:07

#RTInvestor

You asked before about the agrements that have been signed. As you point out, some of them concerns sharing interfaces and so on. But some of the agreements hints that something bigger is going on.

We know that the catalystsystem are by aggrement a standard complement for the elekta versa hd. About a month (or two) ago we did found out that Elekta has taken orders of 30 versa systems, now its probobly even more. If all the systems are equipped with catalyst, we dont know for sure but we'll find out soon. But if so, this would mean a 40 mil revenue minus possible discount.

As you probabley know c-rad has an agreement with general electric for the sentinelsystem. For this i dont have any credible scource but roumers tell that ge has sold 500 systems/y of a similar product the (rpm system (?). Therefor i think there is a strong possibility that c-rad are going to deliver, if not the same amount, at least a couple of hundred systems.

We dont have any initial orders for this volume but i think the potential is worth the risk investing in this company. And this potential is for the two existing products. As Lindeh informed u, c-rad has a third product. The gemini system wich is totally uniqe. I strongly belive that this system (or similar i the future) will replace all existing systems out on the clinics.

This is a couple of reasons for my investment. At some level I understand many of the company critics. There is many "ifs" so far. But as I said, the potential is huge and I have great confidence in c-rads staff and think they will succeed.

/Frejdon

Börsforskarens bild

Like this:

Best Regards

frejdon skrev 14 jul, 14:07

#RTInvestor

You asked before about the agrements that have been signed. As you point out, some of them concerns sharing interfaces and so on. But so...

#RTInvestor

You asked before about the agrements that have been signed. As you point out, some of them concerns sharing interfaces and so on. But some of the agreements hints that something bigger is going on.

We know that the catalystsystem are by aggrement a standard complement for the elekta versa hd. About a month (or two) ago we did found out that Elekta has taken orders of 30 versa systems, now its probobly even more. If all the systems are equipped with catalyst, we dont know for sure but we'll find out soon. But if so, this would mean a 40 mil revenue minus possible discount.

As you probabley know c-rad has an agreement with general electric for the sentinelsystem. For this i dont have any credible scource but roumers tell that ge has sold 500 systems/y of a similar product the (rpm system (?). Therefor i think there is a strong possibility that c-rad are going to deliver, if not the same amount, at least a couple of hundred systems.

We dont have any initial orders for this volume but i think the potential is worth the risk investing in this company. And this potential is for the two existing products. As Lindeh informed u, c-rad has a third product. The gemini system wich is totally uniqe. I strongly belive that this system (or similar i the future) will replace all existing systems out on the clinics.

This is a couple of reasons for my investment. At some level I understand many of the company critics. There is many "ifs" so far. But as I said, the potential is huge and I have great confidence in c-rads staff and think they will succeed.

/Frejdon

KeyMan1 p BS:

I fredags så fick jag personligen bekräftat att GE Interfacet är klart. GE är ett jättebolag och stor världsledare på CT sidan, (datortomografer). En volym på åtminstone några hundra Sentinel/år är nu inom räckhåll med Interfacet på plats. GE har gått ifrån Varians RPM system och GE ska ha sålt ca 500 RPM om året !

Skribent på placera.nu skriver ” Att interfacen mot både GE och Elekta är klara är ju solklart, det står ju klart och tydligt "First installations with GE and Elekta have been performed and are already in clinical use", (syftande på pm 130704).

Skulle det vara så som placeraskribenten skriver att även Elekta Interfacet är klart så är det närmast sanslöst. Då har C-Rad lyckats med konststycket att genom svårtolkad engelsk textmassa undgått att kommunicera själva essensen, d.v.s de fantastiska nyheterna att Interfacen är klara.

Jag har själv pratat med f.d VD Erik Hedlund ett antal gånger om Elekta Interfacet där han betonat betydelsen av att få detta på plats för att därigenom nå stora försäljningsvolymer. Svenska Elekta delar i princip upp världsmarknaden på acceleratorsidan med amerikanska Varian.

Jag samt mer eller mindre hela investerarkåren missade att uttyda GE Interfacets färdigställande ur pm:et. Det kan inte varit många fler än extremt branschinsatta personer som insett betydelsen av pm:et. Detta belyses av det faktum att kursen inge gick upp en endaste tioöring !

Ett klart GE Interface är helt klart värt ett antal kronor på kursen. Ett klart Elekta Interface är värt minst lika mycket.

Nye VD:n Tim Thurn skriver i pm:et ” The new release is an important milestone in our strategy to achieve full integration of the C-Rad solution in the radiotherapy workflow”

Milsten var ordet och vi fick troligtvis 2 rejäla milstenar 130704 serverade utan att begripa det.

Skruvat ?

Definitivt, nåväl retroaktivt lär betydelsen av Interfacens färdigställande visa sig i form av försäljningsvolymer och svarta siffror på sista raden.

Blir intressant att se vad som händer med kursen då !

ynwas bild
  • ynwa
  • Kön: Man
  • Ålder: 42
  • Yrke: Sales Manager

#RTInvestor

You asked before about the agrements that have been signed. As you point out, some of them concerns sharing interfaces and so on. But so...

#RTInvestor

/Frejdon

Börsforskaren skrev 15 jul, 10:07

KeyMan1 p BS:

I fredags så fick jag personligen bekräftat att GE Interfacet är klart. GE är ett jättebolag och stor världsledare på CT sidan, (dator...

KeyMan1 p BS:

I fredags så fick jag personligen bekräftat att GE Interfacet är klart. GE är ett jättebolag och stor världsledare på CT sidan, (datortomografer). En volym på åtminstone några hundra Sentinel/år är nu inom räckhåll med Interfacet på plats. GE har gått ifrån Varians RPM system och GE ska ha sålt ca 500 RPM om året !

Skribent på placera.nu skriver ” Att interfacen mot både GE och Elekta är klara är ju solklart, det står ju klart och tydligt "First installations with GE and Elekta have been performed and are already in clinical use", (syftande på pm 130704).

Skulle det vara så som placeraskribenten skriver att även Elekta Interfacet är klart så är det närmast sanslöst. Då har C-Rad lyckats med konststycket att genom svårtolkad engelsk textmassa undgått att kommunicera själva essensen, d.v.s de fantastiska nyheterna att Interfacen är klara.

Jag har själv pratat med f.d VD Erik Hedlund ett antal gånger om Elekta Interfacet där han betonat betydelsen av att få detta på plats för att därigenom nå stora försäljningsvolymer. Svenska Elekta delar i princip upp världsmarknaden på acceleratorsidan med amerikanska Varian.

Jag samt mer eller mindre hela investerarkåren missade att uttyda GE Interfacets färdigställande ur pm:et. Det kan inte varit många fler än extremt branschinsatta personer som insett betydelsen av pm:et. Detta belyses av det faktum att kursen inge gick upp en endaste tioöring !

Ett klart GE Interface är helt klart värt ett antal kronor på kursen. Ett klart Elekta Interface är värt minst lika mycket.

Nye VD:n Tim Thurn skriver i pm:et ” The new release is an important milestone in our strategy to achieve full integration of the C-Rad solution in the radiotherapy workflow”

Milsten var ordet och vi fick troligtvis 2 rejäla milstenar 130704 serverade utan att begripa det.

Skruvat ?

Definitivt, nåväl retroaktivt lär betydelsen av Interfacens färdigställande visa sig i form av försäljningsvolymer och svarta siffror på sista raden.

Ja man väntar helt klart på en vändning av kursen. Jag har hela tiden trott att den kommer när Q2 presenteras om den presenteras positivt. När kommer den?
Eventuellt om en stororder kommer på PM.

Börsforskarens bild

#RTInvestor

#RTInvestor

/Frejdon

KeyMan1 p BS:

I fredags så fick jag personligen bekräftat att GE Interfacet är klart. GE är ett jättebolag och stor världsledare på CT sidan, (dator...

KeyMan1 p BS:

Skruvat ?

ynwa skrev 15 jul, 13:07

Ja man väntar helt klart på en vändning av kursen. Jag har hela tiden trott att den kommer när Q2 presenteras om den presenteras positivt. När kommer ...

Ja man väntar helt klart på en vändning av kursen. Jag har hela tiden trott att den kommer när Q2 presenteras om den presenteras positivt. När kommer den?

30 aug kommer Q2:an

Q2 är generellt ett svagt kvartal i branschen så Q3 och Q4 är kvartalsrapporter som jag hoppas på desto mera !

KeyMan1 p BS:

KeyMan1 p BS:

Skruvat ?

Ja man väntar helt klart på en vändning av kursen. Jag har hela tiden trott att den kommer när Q2 presenteras om den presenteras positivt. När kommer ...

Börsforskaren skrev 15 jul, 21:07

Q2 är generellt ett svagt kvartal i branschen så Q3 och Q4 är kvartalsrapporter som jag hoppas på desto mera !

Visst är det så. Men jag tror ändå att denna q2a kommer att demolera tidigare q2or. Kanske rent av blir ath omsättning???

/Frejdon

Börsforskarens bild

frejdon skrev 16 jul, 12:07

Visst är det så. Men jag tror ändå att denna q2a kommer att demolera tidigare q2or. Kanske rent av blir ath omsättning???

/Frejdon

Jo, rapporterna bör framöver nu bli bättre och bättre.
Ser riktigt ljust ut och bolagsläget står i kontrast med den tråkiga kursutvecklingen. Verkar som att nån riktigt bra nyhet måste till för att få fart på kursen och vi vet ju att GEMini kan smälla till när som helst i sommar.

Uniqiuss bild

frejdon skrev 16 jul, 12:07

/Frejdon

Börsforskaren skrev 17 jul, 08:07

Ser riktigt ljust ut och bolagsläget står i kontrast med den tråkiga kursutvecklingen. Verkar ...

Börsforskaren skrev 17 jul, 08:07

Ser riktigt ljust ut och bolagsläget står i kontrast med den tråkiga kursutvecklingen. Verkar som att nån riktigt bra nyhet måste till för att få fart på kursen och vi vet ju att GEMini kan smälla till när som helst i sommar.

Vi kan läsa i 22nd Elekta Oncology Users Meeting om C-Rads Catalyst.
http://www.cvent.com/events/22nd-elekta-oncology-users-meeting/agenda-87...

Tydliga tecken på vad som kommer!

Testing, Commissioning, and Clinical Implementation of Gated Beam Delivery
Start Time: 3:00 pm ! Recommended For: Physician,Physicist

Course Objectives
Examine gating the beam on an Elekta linac
Learn how to use the Active Breathing Cooridnator as agating trigger
Learn to use C-Rad Catalyst as a gating trigger

Och

Patient Positioning, Motion Management and Beam Gating
Start Time: 4:00 pm ! Recommended For: Physician,Physicist

Course Objectives
Compare results of the C-Rad Catalyst and CBCT
Learn about commissioining the C-Rad Catalyst
Understand how to use the C-Rad Catalyst for gated delivery

max 50 000 tecken

Avbryt
* Den information som förmedlas av våra experter är allmän och inte personligt riktad.
STÄNG